Saturday, October 14, 2006

Snow, job & a bulls eye







The weather has played a part in how fun the past few days have been. We started of with very heavy rain Wednesday, followed by 2 days of heavy snow and heavy rain today. Doing activites in the rain and snow is a lot of fun- slipping and sliding everywhere on mountain bikes getting soaked to the skin, or wizzing down the zipline in a snow blizzard or doing donunts in the pick up truck on the driving range in pouring rain. We also made our first snowman called Ted. This sudden change in weather lead to a lot of people giving me free clothes. 80% of what Im wearing in the picture of me on a golf cart was a gift including the $250 brand new coat that would fit a pregant woman with triplets but the extra room means I can put on extra layers. Sadly I didnt get the job with Samaritans Purse but Im completely ok with it as I praying about it alot and submitted it all to God and know that there is something else for me. I do have 2 other possibilities so you and I will just have to wait and see. Here's to our pet cactus, "did you just say over the wee bridge?", golf cart snowball fights, "enh enh enh no you didn’t!" to my $10 walmart bright yellow rain trousers that ripped on the first day of wearing them then lindsey borrowed them and ripped them even more!, to hitting a bulls eye when showing kids how to fire an arrow in archery, to our Walmart past time and to Mike trying to convince the cashier in Walmart that my accent was fake!
Pictures: First we have Ponchie, Candince and I, followed by Mike & I, then Ted the snowman and finally Ponchie & I and then further down we have Lindsey modelling my lovely ripped yellow rain trousers!

2 Comments:

At October 15, 2006 11:13 am, Blogger emma said...

Hey Kirk, again just read your post and end up feeling jealous. I might have to stop reading your blog altogether! "Looks like such fun!

 
At October 16, 2006 10:46 am, Blogger Unknown said...

So much fun I wondering if you're comin back... I hope so!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home