Monday, September 18, 2006

Hot tailing it!

So im in this shop looking about when my friend terri spots a pipe and asks the lady if they have anymore as she would like to buy one for her dad. The woman says sure follow me she takes us to the back of the shop and pushes back a stand to reveal a secret room, I thought thats weird but innocently walked in behind terri it took me a second to realise what kinda room i was standing in, it was full of mara wanna pipes and other stuff that looked very much illegal!! Needless to say terri and i hot tailed it out of there leaving the woman standing in the room wondering what just happened! Here's to the half dead mouse, to the now dead mouse, to free t-shirts, going canoing, more seconds off my minute mile time, scoring a free pair of puma shoes from the lost and found, and to very late night chats!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home