Sunday, August 27, 2006

The patrol

Was at the Snow Patrol concert in Botantic Gardens in Belfast on Wednesday with Niall, John, Erin, Drew and Kat [Love that picture- not bad for a camera phone effort] I have grown to love Snow Patrol of recent days and loved the music at the concert but was very disappointed with the crowd it wasn’t very nice being pushed and shoved here there and everywhere, beer spilt over you and being poked with an umbrella! At one point we were being crushed so much I was lifted off the ground! We moved back a bit to an older crowd and it was all good. Just I would rethink going to a festival style concert rather than a normal one band concert.

Took a class of Tai bo last week have heard people rave about it so thought id see for myself I have to say I’m not a fan was like a cross between line dancing and the computer game street fighter think it was my first and last Tai bo effort.

Am now on ER season 12 it surely is good viewing!

I leave on a jet place for Toronto on Thursday afternoon all very exciting! The packing and good byes are well underway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home