Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Life

A wee bit about the past week or 2:

- I got chased by an Alsation dog while out on my bike- that’ll make you pedal like 3 men and a wee lad! As well as take a year or 2 off your life!

- Saw The Da Vinci Code was disappointed, was hard to follow even though I had read the book. We also got shouted during it for no reason by some old doll! Well maybe for no reason we did have our feet up but she could have been more polite!

- Bought all the sports equipment for Ukraine Team.

- I've a good idea what I'm doing in September

- Loving the world cup. Without my homeland involved. I’m supporting my second home: Ukraine they take on the might of Spain tomorrow! Their very first World Cup finals game- EVER! My prediction- Spain 1- 2 Ukraine.

Apart from that I’m enjoying the weather and being finished studying for the rest of my life!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home