Monday, May 08, 2006

Lessons

I didn’t get the job with Samaritans Purse [Nor any other part time job I’ve applied for] that I applied for can’t deny that I’m not gutted but not a lot I can do about it. Turns out the reason I didn’t get it was I’m too young- Highly annoying! Think it feels worse because I had planned so much around the job and from getting the job. So in not getting the job those plans are out the window. I am way too much of a planner I need to learn to trust God in it all Jeremiah 29 and all that. I’ve said it before “Men plan, God laughs” I’m sure God’s had a good giggle to himself recently. Currently no more jobs in the pipeline at least in Northern Ireland! * Clue- a red leaf. Although better not get my hopes up - I've learnt my lesson.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home