Friday, April 07, 2006

Freeness!

I don’t know why this has gone unbloged before but since becoming a student again and especially a jobless student I have started to help train dentists from Queens university at the School of dentistry. The up side of this is that it’s free the downside the work takes longer. I started to feel slight pain a few days ago in the lower jaw and decided ill get on the ball and sorted out before it gets worse. I phoned up no appointment until 22nd May! [Obviously people are catching on to the freeness of it all!] But when I mentioned pain they said come on down 9am on Friday and we’ll sort you out and sort me out they did was very pleased with the work the nurse even rubbed my arm while I was being frozen. I do though have a temporary filling until 22nd May which makes my mouth and everything I eat/drink taste of clove but its all good I’m still thinking about the freeness.

Also this afternoon I had a mock interview for a job I’m going for with Samaritan’s Purse. Was good to think through some question answers and get some tips from an experienced interviewer. All I have to do now is go sell myself! The interview is on Wednesday 12th at 2.30 location? Belfast Bible College turns out I’ve the home advantage! Would appreciate prayers for the interview it really would be an amazing job one that I would love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home