Thursday, March 02, 2006

Free ticket

I got a text message early afternoon yesterday from my good friend Claire offering me a free ticket to the Northern Ireland v Estonia match last night- Not going to turn that offer down couldnt beat it with a big stick infact! Even managed to find myself a lift there and back. Northern Irealnd won 1-0 scoring in the 3rd minute of the match. We were sitting in the south stand near the Estonia fans so it was good banter. It started to snow during the second half which was nice. Although it was baltic couldnt feel my feet by half time! "We're not Brazil we're Northern Ireland... But its all the same to us"

2 Comments:

At March 03, 2006 12:23 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Soo good to hear that you enjoyed the norn iron banter. you will have to get a season ticket in the south stand and join me and niall. its even better craic there

 
At March 24, 2006 5:37 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

Right venue, right stand - wrong team!!! I know your Linfield at heart so join us on a Saturday - its only £8.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home