Saturday, February 25, 2006

Job Hunt

So since Carphone Warehouse didn’t keep the door open for me to return after my placement I have been job hunting since I got back. Sadly there doesn’t appear to be much out there filled out some general application forms for: o2, the link, phones 4u, HMV and Halifax. All these places don’t have jobs but let you apply and they put your name in a database if anything comes up. I also gave my details for Medical Research [Depends how desperate I get!] If you:

- Let them stop and re start your heart they’ll pay you £25,000
- Let them cut off and sow back on a toe they’ll pay you £15,000
- Let them cut off and sow back on a finger they’ll pay you £10,000

Worth considering- Who really uses the small finger on they’re left hand anyway?! Seriously though please pray I get a job.

3 Comments:

At February 27, 2006 3:10 am, Blogger Brandon J. Brown said...

Hey, I have an idea... why not come back to across the pond and take a year job @ the Big church....

 
At February 27, 2006 2:09 pm, Blogger Rachel said...

Don't tempt me!!

 
At February 27, 2006 9:48 pm, Blogger Brandon J. Brown said...

I am not tempted, just mentioning that there is a very nice open cube that still has your chair in it

 

Post a Comment

<< Home