Wednesday, February 01, 2006

"Pittsburg's going to the super bowl!"

It's the super bowl on Sunday and there's a big party at the Milnes house! It's the Pittsburg Steelers vs Seattle Seahawks. The Milnes are from Pittsburg so are big Steeler fans. They have bought me a Pittsburgh Steeler t-shirt which I am to wear on Sunday. We're going out to buy Steeler colours and decorate the house. The dog will even be dressed in Steeler colours [There maybe yet another dog story to come!]and we're trying to get a big screen. I'm looking forward to it, should be good craic as I know a few of the people coming. Some say they're going to support the Seahawks which I'm sure will make for some banter!

Other news: I'm heading back down to Chicago on friday to meet up with a girl from bible college last year and she's going to show me a bit more of the city including I hope a ride on the 'L train' if you watch ER or infact have been to Chicago you'll know what im talking about!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home