Friday, January 27, 2006

Kindness Milwaukee bucks style!


Every Tuesday before God Squad I help a woman called Kathy to cook dinner for the leaders. This week she asked me what I wanted to do in America that I have not done yet. I listed a few for her...

- See/ go out on Lake Michigan
- Go to the cheese cake factory
– See a live professional American football, basketball or baseball game
– Go to Chicago and have real Chicago style pizza! [Can now strike that one off the list!]

Kathy phoned me this morning and told me that she’s got us tickets for the Milwaukee bucks basketball team for a match against the Boston Celtics on Sunday! And that we’re going to the Cheesecake factory afterwards! How exciting and very kind of her!

1 Comments:

At January 29, 2006 4:04 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kirk, i was just about to recommend the cheese cake factory - it is actually amazing!! but make sure ur hungry (no joke!)
It's good to hear u've settled in! Found any of those strawberry gusher sweets yet?!
love fi xx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home