Saturday, January 14, 2006

Badges

I’m surviving ok in the bumper car have been out a bit more over the past couple of days although I do find myself on the wrong side of the road at times espically in car parks and the estate I live in. Last night at I was out at a Mexican restaurant with one of the girls from the youth office and her friends it was in an old train car which was cool. I’m so excited as 24 season 5 is starting tomorrow night with a 2 hour special tomorrow night and Monday night! Now I wasn’t planning to watch 24 here as it would be so long before I’d see the end of it at home but since I can’t watch the oc or lost due to being at youth events. The temptation to watch it is to great… plus the family here love it so it would only be rude of me to sit in my room!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home