Sunday, January 01, 2006

December 21st - New Year

Just a little catch up:

- My car’s been playing up, I took it to the garage just before Christmas and apparently it needs a starter choke but the guy had to order it so it couldn’t be fixed until 3rd January. So I’ve been driving round in a death trap. Firstly if the car has been sitting anymore than 4 hours dad seems to be the only one who can start it, once he’s got it going in the morning I have to start it every 2-3 hours to keep it ticking over. Worse still it will just cut out when I’m driving usually when I’m slowing down or turning which let me tell you is not safe. Although I’ve learnt that when it cuts out if I put my foot heavy on the accelerator it restarts but gives the car a jump acceleration so need to be careful! Thankfully will be fixed on Tuesday.

- I faired pretty well at Christmas for going to America lots of cash some people even went to the trouble of giving me dollars saves me time getting it changed! Plus wireless internet which is pretty sweet, No wires here to step over and very handy when you have a laptop.

- Had more time for the old favourite boxsets what with the death trap car [and dad stopping me going out at times when my brother told him the car cuts out when I’m driving it!] I’ve made my way through One tree hill season 2, Half of The OC season 3 and Lost season 2, all thanks to Ebay- Love it!

- The formal has come and gone, was a good night just pity about the weather, the new location was a hit as well as the dj’s my 2 good friends Stu and Dave.



- 31st December marked my last shift at Carphone Warehouse.

- Attended alot of partys and played lots of games and as Charlie’s already mentioned Empire was a great hit amongst the Christmas partiers, was especially pleased with my victory last night!

- Russia cut the gas supply off to Ukraine, after Ukraine refused to pay the new charges which are 4 times the orginal price- President Putin thats not very nice!

- I leave in 5 days… This week will be spent saying good byes, getting ready to go away, and kaking myself!

Oh and Happy New Year!

2 Comments:

At January 04, 2006 12:03 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, if i dont see you before you go have a great time and keep us up to date with how every thing is going

 
At January 04, 2006 1:45 pm, Blogger gregory said...

yo homie i need to get the one tree hill, for some entertainment on my new portable dvd player, you know what im sayin!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home