Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Hitting the roads again

I started running again over the last week or 2. Decided that it was bad that a few months ago I could run 5 miles [maybe not easily but I could do it] and now I would struggle to run to the end of my lane and back. Probably not the best time of year to start what with the cold weather not to mention running/skating on ice and nearly breaking my ankle! the pain barrier hits after about 3 minutes when I have the choice to either- walk, fall to the ground [My preferred option] or keep going and so far I’ve chosen to keep going and hopefully the pain barrier will get further and further away.

1 Comments:

At December 01, 2005 8:11 am, Blogger Unknown said...

It's a very long time ago but it was the cold air burning your throat and lungs I hated when running this time of year!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home