Friday, November 18, 2005

One to watch


Let me commend to you a film I watched on Tuesday night [Movie House, Dublin Road- £2.50 each: Bargain!] ‘The constant gardener’ Excellent excellent film- Set in Africa I don’t want to give anything away but really was one of the best films I’ve seen in a while- great story line. [Storyline Summary] Only down side was the heat in the cinema was like you were actually in Africa! We walked down from the Lisburn Road, due to the low temperatures I had on 2 t-shirts, a hoody and a coat, 10 minutes into the film I had my jeans rolled up to my knees and stripped down to one t-shirt I tell you the sweat was lashing!

On another note: Would you believe someone wanted to buy my Coldplay tickets- DENIED!

1 Comments:

At November 21, 2005 4:06 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

depends on the price they are willing to pay....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home