Tuesday, November 15, 2005

"What about your dream?"

I had a job interview yesterday for a development officer for Summer Madness. I really only applied in the beginning to see what standard I was at for such jobs… Never thought Id have a chance especially when I don’t finish college until May. The next thing I’m short listed then I get an interview. So I began to get caught up in the whole idea of it. Then on Sunday I was telling someone about the job and about the interview and they said “But what about your dream?” This I could not get out of my head and even during the interview it was going round and round in my mind. My dream folks for those who don’t know is to organise and lead international teams and help facilitate other churches/people to run teams. I know this job I applied for is only a small sidestep but it made me realise how much I want my dream to work out and how important it is to me, although I know God can use different things for building blocks to prepare us but I’m pretty sure it’ll not be this job. People for what little I know and this sounds like something your granny would say... lets go for our dreams and dream big!

1 Comments:

At November 15, 2005 4:16 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i couln't have put it better myself. If you don't chase your dreams you just get spending time making sure your wait for death is comfortable.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home