Sunday, September 25, 2005

Why Moses is still alive… [Even more Moldovan thoughts]


On are last day our Moldovan friends decided to take us to their equivalent to the Grand Canyon- It was beautiful. Within the cliffs were caves that used to be under ground churches many years ago. They took us inside one of the caves. As I entered I heard Trish shout back “Moses is still alive” as I made my way further into the cave I discovered that it wasn’t just our team there but this old man wearing a robe with long hair and beard. What was even funnier was that all the time we were there laughing, joking and taking pictures of ‘Moses’ on the way out our translator turned and said… “By the way Moses speaks perfect English!” Trish turned red very quickly! I understand that reading about it will not be as funny as being there but you'll get the idea. I said in my last post that I would also share with you the Rabbit song which we made up when we were in Moldova but thought it may offend some vegetarian readers if there is any? Let me know the consensus in my comments- would you like to know the song and the reasoning’s behind it? Including pictures!

6 Comments:

At September 26, 2005 9:58 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

na your just showing of now with these multi picture posts I can't get it to work at all...

 
At September 26, 2005 10:06 pm, Blogger Rachel said...

It was playing up yesterday so maybe its still not up and running properly or else its just because I am the best!

 
At September 26, 2005 10:31 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, :) sounds as if you guys had a really good time. Really liked church the other morning hearing wat the craic was in Moldova. But like of course we want to hear the rabbit song, and def. see these pics! lol! you could always sing it for us at senoir youth some night! always up for a laugh, esp. when u laugh too! put those girls into stitches! xx

 
At September 26, 2005 11:02 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

YESSSS!!!!!!!!wouldn't miss an opportunity to hear that manly laugh, better in person tho lol

 
At September 26, 2005 11:04 pm, Blogger Rachel said...

Enough slagging about my laugh!!

 
At September 27, 2005 4:56 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its not a bad thing if it makes me laugh...one of the things that makes you you...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home