Tuesday, August 30, 2005

The past while...

- I finished my time house sitting and the dog is alive and kicking. Was good to have my own space and to be able to have people over whenever I wanted but it’s always great to get back to your own bed.

- My car broke down and I was without it for over a week. It over heated twice in Belfast so had to leave it at the side of the road. The only good thing was Mike let me drive his Discovery one night! It’s been over 5 years now since I’ve had to rely on lifts- It’s not a nice thing.

- I was up the North coast at the weekend- Stu and I stayed at Lois’s on Sunday night in Ballymoney then the 3 of us met up with Jaclyn, Johnny, Dave, Jen, Ross, Ruth and Drew in Portrush on Monday there was pitch and putt, ice cream, freak out, walks and carting the sun was shining and the laughter was much.

Here’s to measuring the circumference of people’s heads with electrical tape, the champs elysees and to Macooko!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home