Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Who thought about the children?

For some reason the church thought it would be a good idea to ask me to teach an R.E lesson in the primary school every Tuesday morning. Today was my 2nd week of class. I’m enjoying it more than I thought I would. We’re looking at Joseph [slightly annoying having 3 church kids in the class as they know it all!] One of the kids at the start said “this is rubbish I don’t want to do it” by the end he was loving it and asked his teacher if next time if Miss Kirk could take them for 2 hours! Always good to hear those kind of comments! I still ask myself though... Who thought about the children?!

2 Comments:

At October 11, 2005 1:38 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm quite sure that you're doing a great job rachel. after the last snr yth you took i remember thinking to myself that you've definitely got a gift with communication - keep honing it!

 
At October 14, 2005 8:26 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

You'll know that further evidence of your tremendous gifting will be of no surprise to me! Bless ya sis...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home