Thursday, November 10, 2005

"Apple juice please"


I spent yesterday in Cranfield with the staff team from church on a retreat day. The sun was shining up there... lots of cracking views on the way up and from the house we used in Cranfield. Gordon shared some stuff from the bible and we spent some time sharing and praying together it was a great freshing time. Afterwards we went for a late lunch. Let me share with you a story which im sure you'll not find too funny but in years to come ill be able to look back on this and chuckle to myself- A sweet little old lady came and took our drinks order Glenys ordered an apple juice I decided to follow suit... Picture the sweet little old lady carrying a tray to our table with drinks for 7 people. "2 apple juices?" the sweet little old lady said Glen and I signaled that they're for us... the sweet little old lady lifts 2 sprites off her tray and handed them to us... both of us looking bewildered we wait for her to realised that they werent for us. But no no it then dawned on us that she had just lifted the sprite bottles because they are green and assumed it was apple juice. Yes I know your thinking thats not funny but you would of appreciciated it a) had you seen the sweet little old lady or infact had of been Glenys or myself!! [Pictures take from my new amazing 2.0 megapixal camera phone- Love it!]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home