Monday, November 21, 2005

Laptop withdrawal...


My laptop has been sick since May due to the fact I didn’t want to do without it I procrastinated and didn’t send it to get fixed until it got worse and more frustrating to use. Due to the fact that the end of the warranty was coming up I knew something had to be done plus it was very annoying not being able to load any disks or re write cd’s! So off to Sony in France my laptop went, 5-10 working days I was told until its return. Soon after the withdrawal set in… I had it all worked out the earliest date it would be back and the latest. Then to my joy and glee today [The 4th working day] It was returned to me by DHL in full working order. Then to my disappointment everything that had been on it was wiped! All software... EVERYTHING!! So I’ve spent all night putting everything back on including my i tunes. Good job me being so smart I saved all my work and pictures to the bible college computers! Ha ha

1 Comments:

At November 21, 2005 10:58 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

be thankful they fixed it. my vaio also headed off to france on 2 separate occasions and came back exactly the way it went out!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home