Monday, December 19, 2005

Good bye Carphone Warehouse

After weeks of being told that Carphone Warehouse would keep my job open for me when I'm stateside, I was rudely told on Saturday that I obviously didnt read my contract and that in my contract it stated that I couldnt take time off in Decemeber and January. So my ownly option is to quit... So my last shift is 27th December. So this means another job hunt in Febuary upon my return. Ill maybe try Phones 4u or The Link this time make my way through all the phone shops or maybe back to o2! But Carphone Warehouse have made a great mistake losing out on my expertise even if I do say so myself. Speaking of work would you believe I sold a phone to a woman on Saturday and as she was leaving she told me it was for her 6 year old daughter for Christmas! 6 years olds do NOT need a mobile phone!

1 Comments:

At December 22, 2005 2:53 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, isn't that just kick-you-in-the-crotch-spit-on-your-neck FANTASTIC!?!

Woohoo! Welcome to the ranks of the unemployed!

Thinking about you as you've just been to an AMAZING concert (you cow) and are preparing to leave for America...and drive on the right side of the road. Wishing you all the best!

Love you, dear! Can't wait to see you in February!

Love,
Jessica

 

Post a Comment

<< Home