Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Due to my boredom

This post is mainly due to boredom- Here's some music to listen along the way [Thought I may as well jump on the band wagon, follow the crowd and give into the pressure of keeping up with the jones' etc etc] So here is Coldplay's Fix you just because its may favourite song of 2005 not to mention how it reminds me of my blessed Ukraine!



As of today its approx:
7 days until I finish college for Christmas holidays
12 days until the Coldplay concert
16 days until Christmas
20 days until the formal
22 days until New years eve
28 days until I go to America
127 days until the Brazil team go
168 days until my Birthday and Graduate from Bible College
And finally 206 days until the Ukraine team go

Plenty of things to look forward to I feel! But you must also sense how bored I must be right now as I wait for my tutor to mark and hopefully pass my youth work file!

4 Comments:

At December 09, 2005 10:46 am, Blogger Rachel said...

Very sad that it appears my coldplay song doesnt work! :-(

 
At December 09, 2005 1:07 pm, Blogger Rachel said...

After waiting for over 4 hours my youth work file was marked and passed!! wwwwhhhooooo wwwhhhooo! so the sadness of coldplay not working has been replaced with joy!

 
At December 09, 2005 6:04 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Always have a way of making me laugh!!congrats on the work file

 
At December 09, 2005 6:12 pm, Blogger Rachel said...

Yeah- Coldplay is working again!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home