Friday, January 06, 2006

Leaving on a jet plane tomorrow...

The departing week:

Its been a busy week feels like the week before Ukraine except I don’t have to do everything times 46!

Monday: I went shopping with mum to get all the last minute bits and pieces, a new coat for the freezing temperatures there at the minute and some gifts for the family I’m staying with etc.

Tuesday: I got the death trap car fixed, visited my granny and then spent most of the day with Lois and getting more last minute bits and pieces I had forgotten to get on Monday, Travel insurance, my tickets etc!

Wednesday: I looked after the Dunlop girls, had lunch with Mike got even more last minute things in Lisburn [Travel plugs!] Then home to wash the rest of my clothes for leaving. Out to Karen Hewitts for a haircut , goodbyes and a wee play with the boys if you’ve never played guess who with a 3 year old endeavour to do so very funny. Home again to pack mum is making me take the most horrendous bag you know the ones you pull behind you? I know they are easy to carry etc but I personally think they are wossey.

Thursday: Called in office to say goodbye to Pauline, then Lorna. Had lunch with Claire. Then over to Stu’s to watch the last 2 episodes of Lost season 2 that we have. Off to Lois’s in Belfast for my last meal before heading on a jet plane. We went to Scalini’s and then to cinema was a very charming and laugh filled night with 2 of ‘moy looshy droogs’ [Who knows what that is in Russian?!] The nice thing about going away somewhere in my house is that mum makes all your favourite meals before you leave, Monday was salmon, Tuesday honey glazed ham and Wednesday night lamb mmmmmm good choices I feel!

Its now 2:12am I leave in 3 hours for the airport, What should I do now? Sleep I will not be able to…

Do all keep in touch you hear!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home