Thursday, January 19, 2006

A dogs dinner


I came home and went down to my room and heard this banging but knew that no one else was in the house but the dog maggie so wondered into the kitchen to see what she was up to… To my horror Maggie had knocked over the oven pan that had a massive big ham in it that was for our dinner and was tucking into it on the middle of the kitchen floor!! I locked her away and put the ham back in the pan and onto the work top! Cheryl bought the ham espically for tonights dinner! and out at the minute so I’m going to have to break the news when she comes home- Maggie is in trouble she ate a couple of cookies the other day and got a severe rebuking! I wonder what will be for dinner now- and I love ham.

1 Comments:

At January 21, 2006 1:43 am, Blogger gregory said...

maybe dog for dinner!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home