Sunday, January 22, 2006

Snow and a dogs tale!


It snowed here a couple of days ago so the place looks like the set of Narnia! This is a picture of the view out my bedroom window the morning after it snowed! Driving the bumper car was interesting the night before when the snow started and then got very very heavy but I just slipped her into 4-wheel drive and away I went! Was in Madison yesterday its Wisconsin’s capitol was nice to have a drive about and see more of the state and hear about the history of it all. Plus a road trip in the snow was pretty cool!


This is a picture of the capitol building in Madison. Been watching American football all afternoon I’m just about getting used to the rules looks like the Pittsburgh Steelers the Milnes favorite team are going to make it to the super bowl. So spirits are high here at the minute with 9 mins left on the clock although if you know anything about American football that could last anything from 15-20 minutes what with adverts and time outs!

Another dog story: I’m sitting at the computer [Again in the house by myself] and I hear this bang behind me. I turn round and the dog is humping the end of the sofa and in the process knocked over the side table- This sight very much disturbed me and it goes without saying ill never sit at that end of the sofa!

2 Comments:

At January 24, 2006 11:23 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Rachel,
Lynne tourney emailed me +told me you were away. Great to hear all your news. Really encouraging! Will be praying for you. Though I am in india and 1/2 the world away, God hears everything (even though geography is against us!) which is pretty amazing.
love
Rachel stephens

 
At January 26, 2006 5:46 pm, Blogger Paul Coles said...

Hello Rach,
Great to hear everything is going so well. Nice pics of the snow. I miss snow, but I will see enough of it next year I suppose.
Keep it real in your mac daddy jeep! How is th accent holding out?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home