Friday, February 03, 2006

Chicago [x2]

Got the train down to Chicago this morning and met my friend Sarah. Had a great wee day- Went for a ride round the centre of Chicago in the L train, went to a place slightly out of the city no idea where or what it was
called! Then back in for a walk around down town, Michigan Avenue/Magnificent Mile [possibly the same place] and the John Hancock building as well as a spot of shopping- The Apple store was amazing! It was baltic I know first hand why it's called the windy city! Was a great to catch up with Sarah and see the sites- Great City. Back up on the train was picked up by Cheryl in downtown Milwaukee about 9.30 and taken to Jason's conference wrestling competion until 11.30pm he came 2nd in his weight class. Was pretty good was better than last saturday I was there from 10am-8pm boy that was a long day. I was spared the lengthy day today [It started at 3pm] by my trip down to Chicago. Tomorrow will be spent getting ready for the Superbowl party on Sunday and watching more 24 [Cheryls rented season 2] would be rude of me to let her watch it by herself!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home