Friday, April 14, 2006

3 Interviews : 2 Days

I had 3 interviews inside 2 days this week. My first interview was for the orange phone shop in Lisburn, the second later that day for Samaritans purse and the third interview on Thursday was a call back by Orange. I have to wait until after Easter to hear about either job. If I got the orange job it would just be a wee part time gig until I got a proper job i.e. Samaritans Purse! Although for orange it goes against me that I’m finishing bible college in May as they don’t think ill be a long term employee [Hopefully they’re right] as ill be looking for a more suitable full time job.

I have also opened myself up to working outside of Northern Ireland and infact outside of the UK. There is a couple of jobs right up my street in the states one in Wisconsin a few hours north of where I was in January and one in Colorado. Will be interesting and exciting to see how the next few months pan out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home