Thursday, May 18, 2006

Walk about & a stroke of luck!

To fill in a bit of time I talked Zhenya into letting me lose by myself for a wee dander around Kiev which turned out to be a 2 hour dander. I found my way into down town Kiev where I have been many times but this time I had a more cultural tour rather that the normal tourist spots with the team. Its nice to just walk about/sit and watch people go about their daily life and normal Ukraine life rather than Ukrainians at camp or all the extras that are put on at Volochisk when we visit. Even though I was intentionally staying clear of the regular kiev hot spots I did make my way to Mc Donalds, here they sell these amazing fruit pie things that we don't have at home- Yum yum!

Got back to the YFC office and at the bottom you have to put in a code, I had no clue what it was... After standing there for a minute or 2 and with Zhenya not answering her phone all of a sudeen the number 35 came into my head I keyed it in and bob's your uncle im in!!

2 Comments:

At May 19, 2006 1:25 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

bring on july!

 
At May 24, 2006 1:57 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday for friday. The Big 24 almost half way to 30.

God Bless

 

Post a Comment

<< Home