Thursday, May 18, 2006

Privete [Hi]

Have arrived safe and well in Ukraine the travel was fine and all on time but did sit beside a very annoying man on the flight from Budapest to Kiev who also may I add had his mobile phone on the entire time. May I also add it is very hot here. Nearly got stuck at customs when I thought on the customs form I had to right how much my mobile phone and i pod was worth rather than how many I had, So the guard thought I was bringing 150 mobile phones and 200 i pods into Ukraine- I had to quickly explain myself! Spent yesterday in some camp meetings and catching up with people. Had a bit of a walk about in Kiev last night which was cool. In the early camp days we spent a few days in Kiev but now with the recent teams its a flying visit and which usually involves a Mc Donalds! so was nice to revisit some places and see some new sites. I'm meeting Gordon etc at about 4pm then getting the train down to Xhmelnitsky tonight hopefully it will be alot better than the train trip the last time! Why is it that 90% of the times I travel something in my wash bag bursts?! Its very annoying!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home