Saturday, May 27, 2006

26th May : A double whammy!

Today marked my 24th birthday and my graduation from Bible college. I had an enjoyable day- lots of money was received in way of birthday gifts and a globe from Lois- quality gift! I visited my good friends Karen & Anne, had lunch with my good friend Claire, had tea with my food friends Stu, Dave, Mike, Lois, Jen and Erin in Tony Roma’s [Free refills!] Quickly changed into my trouser suit and headed down to Spires for my graduation! with Stu, Lois, Mike and Drew in toe. Felt more sentimental than I thought I would this was my 3rd graduation but the one that I’ve felt the closest to the other people graduating which made it all the more special. Back then to college [quickly changed out of trouser suit!] for a BBQ and some photo taking. Most embarrassing moment of the day was the entire college singing Happy Birthday to me! Also decided during the ceremony to just be excited about the unknown future rather than worrying about it! Off to Bristol in the morning- WWWAAAHHHHOOOOO!!

1 Comments:

At May 28, 2006 7:10 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday for friday !!! Jo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home