Saturday, September 02, 2006

Disgusting!!

So was my first day of work, I drove around on the back of a golf cart for a while opening cabins for the new guests to stay. Now these guests are from Korea they brought their own food which they were eating in the music hall. We put all the rubbish from the music hall into a pick up, I climbed in the back to drive about the place doing different jobs. Arriving at the big bin I help start throwing in the rubbish... So im lifting a bag when out of it runs all the watery stuff and rice from the Korean food all down my legs, down my socks and into my shoes! DISGUSTING!! and im ages from a change of shoes! IT STUNK! I was not happy but as I had just met the people I was with I felt I needed to just suck it up and get on with it! Most annoying was that it was all over my new favourite blue shoes! :-(

3 Comments:

At September 03, 2006 12:49 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

MINGIN!! Jo

 
At September 03, 2006 2:15 pm, Blogger ChiKitaKoo said...

Well done for suckin it up! hey ask someone what the slang term these guys are known as! I suggest you ask Ray! Its funny coming from him!

 
At September 03, 2006 2:19 pm, Blogger ChiKitaKoo said...

ps-saw you leaving for a run on the camera this morning while I'm at friggin work, Feel very jealous! maybe i'll get one in this evening! Did kariss come back?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home