Saturday, September 16, 2006

Visuals























Thought Id give you all some visuals: Top left as you can clearly see is me on a golf cart, right of it is my house, below left is the ropes course and zip line, right of it is Lorna, me, Terri & Mike, below left is the entrance sign and then we have Tom and Lorna in Dairy Queen. I have more pictures on my bebo if you can find it or if the link works. Ive tried to make it public but it doesnt seem to be working. Heres to a mini donut and apple fight, being on call, trying not to laugh during the air band contest last night and to getting my social security number so I can get paid!!

2 Comments:

At September 19, 2006 7:56 am, Blogger Paul Coles said...

Great pics Rach. I looked at all the ones on your bebo site as well. Brought back a lot of good memories. The camp has changed a bit. The ropes course is totally different. Hope you are still enjoying my superb countrymen and women.

 
At September 25, 2006 6:56 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

love the wheels!! still doesn't beat vera! love sparkle

 

Post a Comment

<< Home