Friday, September 29, 2006

Golf carts, Paintballing & the favourite

Well folks Ive been here a month very hard to believe. All is still well although I honestly believe that If I'm going to seriously injure myself here it will be on a golf cart... On wed night Lindsey and I were taking a youth group up at B3 our skate park that is on top of a hill in a forest. When it came to come back down the kids pilled in to cars and we got into the golf cart to discover we had one with no lights. We could barely see the steering wheel it was that dark let alone the path. It took us a very long time to get ourselves and the golf cart in one piece back down I should also mention this all happened in the middle of a thunder and lighting storm! Next as a passenger I was in a golf cart that nearly toppled as it hit a tree stump, then today as I was driving I didn't realise/forgot that different sides of the roads still exist on camp and with golf carts as I nearly had a head on collision with a ranger truck! We got full electricty on Thursday night the school that was meant to come in Mon-Wed cancelled so we got a fun few days filled with giant swing, zip line and paintballing! - So much fun especially when I didnt get shot once and picked off so many of the other team of course there was Irish terrorist jokes on my behalf for the rest of the night!!
Got to go to church this am which was cool but was no Ballynahinch Baptist, hopefully be able to go back there next week or try a few more places. Went to an animal rescue santuary this afternoon saw raccoons, herons, otters, beavers, lions, wolves and bears most the animals were either hit on the road or people had bought as pets and then realised having a wild animal as a pet was not really the best idea in the world! Went to a wiener roast tonight which entailed cooking hotdogs over a bon fire. Here's to being the favourite, Boredom fighting matches/Biggest bruise contests, being known as the one that always smells good, back firing pranks and having my first smore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home