Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Colours

The past couple of days have been good cant believe Ive only been here 2 & a half weeks, continuing to get to know people better and good friends are being made. Was instructing golf, zipline and high ropes yesterday and today managed to get lost taking kids hiking I just told them I liked going off the beaten track but I however was slightly concerned at one point and thought search and rescue may have been needed but thankfully I found the path soon enough. I love taken kids hiking the trees are so beautiful so many colours- pink, red, green, orange, yellow even purple espically at the top over looking the lake at each side the trees seem to go on forever. Ive to take another group in about 10 mins so hopefully the same thing wont happen again! I had my best moment at Muskoka woods so far yesterday when we were able to send a wheel chair bound disabled kid down the zipline. He was here with his school and wasn't able to take part in very many activities so we worked out a way to pull him up to the zipline tower and send him down it. His entire school came to watch and played drums and cheered him on, his mum and several teachers were in tears and he said it was like he was flying over the grand canon. He had the biggest smile on his face the rest of the day it was class! Lindsey and I have managed to watch 24 episodes of Greys anatomy since starting on Monday sneaking an episode here and there before the new season starts on Tonight we need to fit 3 more episodes in somewhere! Here's to my dad getting a ticket to the Ryder Cup!! Its been his dream to go for years and now he gets to go to the first one in Ireland! and to much much laughter!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home