Saturday, September 23, 2006

Goodbye Tom & The ESBMLM Award

Its all very sad. Tom had to go home the stupid idiot left it too late to reapply for his work visa. He had gone on holiday for a week to Toronto and last night right in the middle of the seaosn premeir of Greys anatomy he arrived at the door annnoucing that he was flying home tonight! Basically he has been illegal for the past 3 weeks! So im losing my partner in crime ill miss stealing things with him! Also this week I won the ESBMLM Award [Everyone should be more like me!] Yeah I rule and was the best staff member this week! Check out my award even has my name on it! Ive also been asked to help run a local youth group every wednesday night which im very very excited about. Here's to climbing up to see what was in our attic due to late night boredom, to Terri getting stuck in the attic, finally being able to open a bank account, to new staff and nearly killing myself on a golf cart- NO JOKE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home