Saturday, October 28, 2006

Marker fights, friendships & the medicine ball game

It’s been a while since I’ve updated but it’s been lots of fun! Had a great weekend down in Bolton at my friend’s house and got a chance to check out down town Toronto a bit of the CN tower and the Air Canada centre. Have been able to develop a lot of friendships and 5 of us have been hanging out lots playing our made up medicine ball game in the staff lounge, going to Walmart and Dairy Queen and watching CSI. The other night we went to the Muskoka area equivalent to Drumcrea forest which was scary/fun, I find its best in scary situations to hold onto dear life the people you know will try and scare you! The past few schools have been pretty stressful especially on ropes I really feel the responsibly especially when I turn round after clipping a kid on to climb the 50 foot cargo net to turn round and see the 1st kid 10 feet up it after telling them not to climb yet, quickly checking their belay post to discover no one on it and if they fell they would for sure hit the ground with a bump! Kids these days just do not listen! I had to act calm so she didn’t panic and then tell her how important it is to listen to my instructions when I had her back on the ground!
I’m taking the staff bible study on Thursday night I’m looking forward to organising it and taking it. I have a 4 part series planned out so hopefully it’ll all go well and the craic will be 90 as it hasn’t been the past few Thursday nights.
Here’s to “If I wanted to have a moustache I could draw one on myself!”, to wee dog, playing the medicine ball game, “Make sure you don’t drop any food on your lap”, planning a road trip to Niagara falls and USA, “Shhooott guy!”, to marker fights, "when you let me go I am going to kill you!!", to being bought a Jack Bauer poster for no reason at all, to the immense pain I’m feeling due to a tooth ache, to ringing 20ish dentists to find one open on a Saturday to get an appointment on Monday, late night chats, to Ponchie and the mouse and to the famous 5's trip to Barrie tomorrow.

Picture: 3 of the famous 5 at Dairy Queen- love that picture.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home