Monday, September 15, 2008

Mum and Dad hit the TO


Mum and Dad came to visit last week. It was nice to show them where I live and work. We spent the first day in my local area. We walked the boardwalk along the front of Lake Ontario, went for coffee, walked some more had lunch and came back to the house for them to meet Paul, Lisa and the kids. We had a lovely evening and everyone got on really well. The next day Emma, Lisa and I took them for a tour downtown. We went to the Royal Ontario museum, Toronto Island and the CN Tower. The next day was very relaxed I showed them the office where I work and we all then went out for dinner. The next day they flew out to Calgary and they will drive from there to Vancouver. I will see them again next week on their way back through Toronto.

Here’s to Karen and Ruth Anne visiting next week!
Pictures: Right: Mum, Dad and I, Left: Emma, Lisa and I. Both taken on Toronto Island

1 Comments:

At January 01, 2009 1:39 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

Mon girl give us a new years update! Happy new year!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home