Sunday, March 09, 2008

New year's reading

For the longest time now I’ve wanted to become a reader. I think it’s a good thing to be able to sit down and read instead of movies and tv. Inspired by avid readers my parents and my dear friend Emma [Miss you Ems]. I have decided to make myself read. My goal is one book a month. So far I’m on target with my 3rd book. I have read the Kite Runner, We need to talk about Kevin and my current book is The boy in the striped Pajama’s. The next two books that I have lined up for April and May are the curious incident of the dog in the night and my sister’s keeper. I’ll be buying my 6th book at Toronto Airport in June just before I fly home!! I even know that it will be a thousand splendid suns by the same guy that wrote the kite runner. Hopefully ill over achieve and read more than 12 books this year. There is nothing better than sitting by an open fire, with some candles and classic fm in the back ground reading a good book!

5 Comments:

At March 10, 2008 11:43 pm, Blogger Emma Duncan said...

I love my eyebrows when they are just waxed! And also - love reading!! Good job Kirk and miss you too - roll on June!!

 
At March 12, 2008 3:36 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

so... 'classic fm' kirk?? jo

 
At March 16, 2008 11:03 pm, Blogger emma said...

I tagged you!

 
At March 18, 2008 12:02 pm, Blogger Jo-Jo said...

www.jo-joshannon.blogspot.com

 
At July 26, 2017 11:27 pm, Blogger Alex Horton said...

I prefer to have music, or at least the radio on, when I read as well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home