Saturday, March 08, 2008

In like a lion, out like a lamb

We have had some wicked snow storms of late. One is currently coming to an end. Out my bedroom window there is currently over 3 feet of snow. When I first moved in I could see the cars driving past. I’m told winter will be over soon. I really hope so I’m sick of the cold, wet feet, and climbing over mounds of snow. I was up north again last weekend. Always a good time. Lindsay is now working up there again so it’s nice to spend time with her and everyone else. We are organising our annual golf tournament this May (on my birthday). I was up north looking into golfer gifts and sponsorship with some of the local businesses. Work is going well; I’m currently working on our scholarship program. Last year we had 33 applications and this year we have 55. This is the first major responsibility I have in my job so it’s nice to be over target and to beat last year. I have a few meetings this week to discuss the applications. I was representing the Foundation the past couple of days at an event called ‘Missionfest’. Where lots of Christian organisations are represented. It was a good time to network and let other people know what Muskoka Woods is all about.

Here's to "sure", Taking Cameron out on Tuesday night to look for tech decks, "If that accent got any thicker you could walk on it!", people watching at Missionfest, starting house season 2, "It's called a head ache!!", taking 2.5 hours to get home in the snowstorm from missionfest, playing tickle monster, "or no?", meals out with friends, to ending up knee deep in snow getting pizza for Emma's party, heading up north again on Monday and to the woman helping herself so all our chocolate!

1 Comments:

At March 09, 2008 9:39 pm, Blogger Alice said...

Finally some new blogs! I miss you Kirk!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home