Saturday, January 26, 2008

Home SWEET home

Sorry it’s been a while. I have been super busy since I got back. Firstly being home for 3 weeks at Christmas was amazing. I couldn’t of asked for a better time. It was such a blessing to come home with friends and family I had not seen in a year and to feel like I had never been away. It is true what they say there is no place like home.

Here’s to “Mothers of orphans”, outings in the coop, playing settlers, getting lost at new years, taking many a picture with Emma Rice, Tripping it up to Drumcera with Ems and CP in the Kangoo, The N.I Muskoka,Woods Chrsitmas party. to the 6 minutes at Drumcrea!, Emma complaining about the coop, Sunday nights at Niall’s, country fried chicken kebabs, getting stuck in Ballynahinch during the snow storm and to great friends.

Picture: Some of the Northern Ireland folk that were at the woods in the summer

1 Comments:

At January 26, 2008 8:39 pm, Blogger Emma Duncan said...

Kirk - I want photos!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home