Saturday, November 17, 2007

Pretty, huge, massive announcement!!

So here it is… I was offered and have accepted a new full time position with the Muskoka Woods Foundation in Toronto!! I start on Monday. I have known for a few weeks but it’s only become official within the last few days.

The position is a development coordinator and is a new position. The Foundation works along side Muskoka Woods as an organization that helps run its projects such as send a kid to camp, a scholarship program, project 52 and helps support project Romania. My job is to over see some of these projects as well as recruiting new volunteers and organizing fundraising events. Hopefully ill be going to Romania in May if everything works out.
Check out the website and read all about the Foundation.

I am VERY excited! I can’t believe I’m committing to live here for a while and am not freaking out!! I felt like I was waiting for ages for a job like this something I can get excited about and give my all too and make a difference!

Here's to being home in a month, going down zipline being the last thing I did on Rec Staff and to lots more stuff I'll record at another time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home