Thursday, November 08, 2007

Snow, Heroes & digging holes

It started to snow today!! Which was great but way to cold. Weird to think we were wearing shorts a couple of weeks ago. Things are starting to slowly whind down here over the next few weeks with smaller schools in which gives us time to rest and hang out as a staff and do lots of fun silly things & stay up way later then we should.

Here’s to “I think I should be a percussionist”, Alice falling off the golf cart, taking Alice to hospital after she fell off the golf cart, watching Heroes into the wee hours of the morning with Matt, sing a long times, playing capture the flag, going to Barrie shopping, to Fruit fest 2007, “aahhh you amuse me no end”, the return of settlers, "RACHEL KIRK... Oh no you did'nt?!!" to discovering the reason why I stayed for fall [more on that soon] “Just tell them you have chest pains and you’ll be in right away!”, flying home with Arlene, “STOP…don’t…” locking Alice’s keys in her car, “I’m so distracted… people are stripping!”, catching over 40 mice, “I’m digging a hole again aren’t I?”, finally getting my visa extension, “You realize you just gave a small child a piece of plastic to put over her head?!”, wolferine, and to Caitlin coming to visit at the weekend.

1 Comments:

At November 08, 2007 8:22 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi rachel sounds like you having a great time. When u coming home?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home