Monday, October 01, 2007

The running bug

Today I am in slight pain after running a half marathon yesterday. I ran every inch of it even managed a sprint finish! The race started at 7am the atmosphere was great with over 4,500 runners. We ran through downtown Toronto past the Air Canada centre and the CN Tower and along the water front on Lake Ontario. There was live music along the way including some Ukrainian dancers!!

I would like to thank my sponsors and my 3.5 hour play list.

Here’s to banging my arm in the climbing wall, my work permit running out as of 30th Sept and my extension not arriving on time!, new shoes, Arlene and Steph wrestling, preparation, to the second season of Heroes starting, meeting up with summer people, “I’m half Poland”, it being Thanksgiving this weekend, catching 4 mice in 4 traps in 1 room in 1 night, buying a jumper without a hood!, good times with Joni, Chris and Erika, And to my keys timing out.

1 Comments:

At October 07, 2007 2:22 pm, Blogger Paul Coles said...

nice one rach!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home