Sunday, September 23, 2007

1/2 Marathon

Today week I will be running a half marathon for the Muskoka Woods foundation. This is a huge challenge I set myself back in June and I have been working hard ever since to be able to complete it. As a team we are raising money to send under privileged kids to camp, raising money for a scholarship programme for staff and for project Romania. If you would like to support me in this challenge by donating money please clink on the link below. I will let you know how I got on next week. Including possibly a picture depending if I can still pose for one when I finish!

Scotiabank Toronto water front marathon.

Scroll down and on the left and click on the link sponsor an individual. Enter my name or search under Muskoka Woods foundation. Remember it will be in Canadian dollars. You pretty much get just over $2 for 1 pound.

2 Comments:

At September 24, 2007 11:08 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck in the run. Hope you get more sponsers. M. XX

 
At September 24, 2007 8:16 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i miss u kirk, come home!!!

wee sparks xo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home