Thursday, August 23, 2007

Pulling muscles, famous dogs & Classic

Continuing to have good times in Canada despite missing Ukraine and ill admit it home a wee bit, most other people are leaving so hearing them talk about home has made me slightly want to come home at the end of the summer but I know its right for me to still be here until Christmas.

Went out on a speed boat to Port Carling for dinner the other night and ran out of petrol on the way back on the main channel of Lake Rosseau at 11pm at night, was pretty funny we had to phone the woods and get someone to come and tow us back in! Was pretty sweet lying in a boat drifting and looking at the stars, saw 3 shooting stars.

Went out for dinner last night to Bent River it was a normal night until my friend Caitlin said lets do a drive by of Goldie Hawn and Kurt Russell’s house which is 5 min drive from camp. We reach the entrance of their house which may I add you cant even see it from the road and 2 dogs come out Caitlin and Melissa jump out to play with them and as it turns out we (and by we I mean they) played with their dogs!! Next thing we hear a whistle and a guy shouting so we jumped in the car and legged it! Very very random!!

I can’t believe it’s the last week so summer next week. When I came back to Canada after Christmas I thought September was so far away and now I wish it would never come. The last week is called ‘classic’ and from what I’ve heard it’s going to be crazy!! They put 60% of the summer budget into classic alone! So the shows, games, snacks are going to be amazing! The theme nights from what I have heard so far include 24, Heroes and ghost busters and from what I’ve seen of Muskoka Woods so far they don’t do things by half its going to be a sweet week.

Here’s to “Hey I think we used to be related”, “Our cabin sucks… oh wait we have a black counselor SICK!!, The tuck staff playing pranks, driving to the airport on Saturday for the first time, impact, listening to fix you, watching the show at Cleveland’s house, seeing a snapping turtle, “imagine if I was this tall!?” and to pulling muscles.

Pictures: Top my good friends Chris, Erika & Joni, then Cailtin and I with possibly Goldie & Kurts dogs, then myself with 2 of the tuck girls.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home