Saturday, June 09, 2007

Rec staff til I die!

The craic has continued to be 90 here at the woods! I told my summer boss that I was only going to be rec staff until my outdoor rec ends on 17th then I will join leadership. She was ok with it when I explained my reasons. One of which being a was going to leave 3 leadership positions on rec staff to join “Leadership” and I don’t think that walking out on rec leadership is very good leadership in itself!! It’s all good now. No pressure to be one or the other I can be and do what I love. My boss is one of my favourite people here Yetunde is leaving next week when rec ends so we headed into town for dinner last night was great craic I will miss her. Hopefully going to go see her out west on my travels after the summer.
We pretty much have destroyed the golf cart we used for our rally sessions. Driving it down the tubing hill didn’t help. It was going to give up the ghost soon anyway.

Here's to “That’s sick… not like sick sick… But sick!!, racoon poo in the staff room, accidentally killing a chipmunk by standing on it! I’m now called the chipinator!, wreaking the sterling on the golf cart, driving the golf cart down the tubing hill, running into the forest thinking we had been caught making a monster fire, “Rachel you told us about the 4 T’s and you only follow 3 of them!!”, throwing everyone in the pool at Kandices leaving party, accidentally breaking the tv with the rugby via stephs head!, The return of oatmeal raisin cookies, Big Ronada, “Sorry I’m late I couldn’t find my radio”… “That’s what you said last time!!”, making a massive fire up at Witmock, Tom and Michelle hitch hiking into Huntsville and to the last week of rec staff! :-(

Pictures: Top on the golf cart with Lauren, Katie & Kandice, Bottom piture: me, Katie & Lauren with the bear!

More pictures on my bebo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home