Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Bang, Kayaking & laughter

We are well through Spring here with only 2 more weeks until Summer officially starts. I have to say the past week or 2 have been SO much fun. We went for a kayaking adventure on Friday night out to the light house and back along by the cliff and shore line some very beautiful houses and scenery. Yetunde and I were in the same Kayak I think we did more laughing than paddling! We then went jumping off the docks, jumping of the docks seems to be the activity to end all other activates we do. So swimming gear is always kept at hand. Lake Rosseau is so nice clean water and doesn’t smell which is always a good thing! I had a good birthday weekend with Lindsay we went to a car rally. Which consisted of 6 cars in an area the size of a tennis courts bashing into each other until only one car is still going! A bit like real life dodgem cars.

Last night we had a fire… check out the video, it takes a while to get going so bear with it:



One thing that is pretty poor at the minute, leadership arrived on Sunday for 3 weeks training. I am officially leadership and I am also officially outdoor rec, so I’m feeling the pressure to do both. What do I want to do? - Outdoor rec, unfortunately no one seems to care and everyone wants me to do both. So I am rebelling! OUTDOOR REC to the bitter end!

Here’s to: “Where is Spencer?!”, The Mexicans trip to Dairy Queen [6 of us squeesed in the back of the van!], the red bull party, “What kind of doorbell do you have at home?!”, Lindsay painting my toenails when I fell asleep during a movie, “Situation!”, full contact rugby in the rain, 4 people on a golf cart rallying around b3/golf, Amanda picking flowers out of the hanging basket, the 22 insect bites on my neck, Tom’s surprise midnight birthday dance party, The Jurassic park golf cart experience, “How do you like those apples?!”, Bratunde, jumping of the tower into the lake, The Outdoor recers, the dodge ball tournament, "did that instructer just ask you for crack?" to Matt Preace leaving, and to Justin’s custom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home