Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Good times

Had some great times recently, I went tubing and thought I was going to pull my arms out of their sockets, ran in a 10k race and finished, played some new games, made new friends and stayed up late to many nights. The latest news is that I have changed the dates of my flights and I’m coming home in December instead of September. So home in time for Christmas. I’m working at the Woods in September then I’m heading out west for a while not 100% of the plans yet apart from visiting my old bosses in Vancouver. Then if need be I can come back and work here until I fly home. It’s going to be very hard to leave this place…

Here’s to putting a bin with a dead rotting mouse floating in water in Luke’s cabin, creeping facebook, the ski show, free flurries, "If one of them accidently kissed you. would you be mad?!" driving to Bracebridge for the first time, golf cart creeping, hook, to how much I love all the Northern Ireland guys, falling asleep at the cinema, being shouted at in the cinema, the prank war between sizzle and andy, flurry dates, being the favorite, "You shut your mouth when your talking to me!", and to Lindsay wanting me to change the picture!!

1 Comments:

At August 11, 2007 8:20 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeeoo Northern ireland. Just giving ya a wee link to my own blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home