Monday, July 30, 2007

Florida!

I’m currently sitting in Tampa airport awaiting my flight back to Toronto. Great times were had, great banter and great craic!! We didn’t do much which was just what was required! Lots of time spent at the beach and in the pool! We went Jet skiing which was immense! Esp when Drew tipped us when making a turn, I will not forget those 5 seconds for the rest of my life!! Went to a Japanese restaurant which was interesting and surpassed my expectations greatly!! What also surpassed my expectations was the heat! It was unreal at times its left like the sun was piercing my skin!!

Here’s to… “SHINE A LIGHT!!”, “Kat remember that the bumps are 3 times what you feel back here!”, Kats mental driving of the jet ski, “why because I might get japed?…”, Cinabon, late night catch up chats, playing games in the pool, getting burnt using factor 30 sun tan lotion, sweating it out in the gym and nearly passing out with the heat, outlet malls, going to the wal, winning rummy cub, surprise visit to the cheesecake factory and after a year and a half still having my favorite meal on the menu, playing star wars trumps, Shark week on the discovery channel, to northern Ireland banter, catching up about people at home, discovering that my accent is completely Northern Ireland still apart from one sentence, our chocolate fondu night, always forgetting how to say thank you in Japanese, “good times” and to hoping that I get through Canadian customs with my work permit still in tact.

Question: If they don’t let me back into Canada, would they send me to Northern Ireland or back to Tampa? This could happen a work permit does not guarantee re entry!! There could be a good story a head!

Pictures: Top Kat and I, lower right is us waiting to be seated at the Japanese, then us on the Jet Ski, I am not looking at the camera as Ive just been told I need to drive the Jet ski through a metre wide hole! and any damages would have gone onto my visa card! You also would not of looked at the camera!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home