Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Rat trap, wake boarding & tornados!!

I’m going to Florida on Thursday no need to say that I am very very excited!! I leave tonight for Toronto for 2 nights at Lindsay’s house before flying south. It’s been a good few days I went wake boarding yesterday sadly there is no photographic evidence as for the 6 seconds I lasted each time I go up on the board, My friend couldn’t get a picture taken! But I’ve got the rest of the summer to master it!! I’m just glad I was able to stand up. I have to say I am pretty sore this morning. Was pretty sweet being out on the lake with glorious weather speeding through the water looking at all the massive houses. Still getting on well with all the Northern Irish guys, we were driving back from town the other night discussing how good it will be to have a Muskoka Woods community when we go back home. It’s always nice to have people to talk to when you get home from a great experience that know exactly what and where you are talking about.

Here’s to chipmunk 1- Rachel 2, “I’m not saying… BUT I’m just saying”, Hook, to catching my finger in a rat trap, to being in lock down in a storm with a tornado warning!, creating new tuck shop staff, the ‘What are the chances, ACTUALLY what are the chances- Seriously!!’ stories, face planting in the lake, "drop it and RUN!" Huntsville midnight madness, finishing Smallville, our first dry super Saturday, the order mix up at Eastsides, seeing who could make each other feel the most awkward, to having an E.P today, "I really don't care what they do, they could do anything except punch me in the face and I would not care!" and to watching dumb and dumber far to many times!

I don't like the thought of leaving this place... It's going to be very hard!

Pictures: Top Stu, Jono, Me, Chris & Mike at Midnight madness, then myself & Erika followed by the new tuck staff [We were bored!]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home